- Would you consider the audio edition of Breakthrough to be better than the print version?
- Sorry, I haven’t read the e book or print format. I am very impressed with this audio version.
- What was one of the most memorable moments of Breakthrough?
- This is Book Two in the series. I also reviewed the first book a few months ago. I’m impressed with how evolved the writing and thus the story is. Book One had a lot of development of the Martian characteristics. Book Two here, is much more listenable regards the story and human characters.
- Which character – as performed by Ray Greenley – was your favorite?
- The characters work together to make an interesting story. I liked Teddy Roosevelt, and the young nurse’s part in the book. Ray Greenley kept my interest with his storytelling skills.
- Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
- The evolution of the battle successes of the Humans.
- Any additional comments?
- This is developing into a very good action series in a true manner to H.G. Wells’s War of the Worlds
Quite an enjoyable listen!
Thanks for the opportunity to review it!
This review copy audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost. Which I can only assume was voluntary on their part. I am happy to give my honest review of it. I think I’m suppose to mention how reviewing this was voluntary on my part too.
Review from Breakthrough →