If you’re looking at this page, it’s likely your fingertips are sore and bruised from the sheer amount of pointing and clicking involved in uploading dozens of individual chapter files to ACX. I have good news for your fingers and your sanity! I made an ACX Batch Uploader. It’s pretty cool and if you do any regular amount of ACX’ing, trust me, you’re going to love it.
Required App (Mac only):
After you have purchased Fake, download my Fake script Narratic ACX Batch Uploader:Download ACX Batch Script
Ready to batch upload like a boss? Follow these steps:
- Open the Fake app. Close or just ignore the two windows it opens (blank browser + action panel)
- From the File menu, find and Open the downloaded script Narratic ACX Batch Uploader.
- Under the Workflow menu, select Run, or hit the play button > on the right panel above the words ACX Check.
- ACX.com will load up. Sign in to ACX and go to your project’s upload page. It’s best if the project has no chapter files at this point.
- Under the Workflow menu, select Run again, or click the play icon > again.
- Select a directory containing the mp3s to be uploaded. They will upload in alphabetical order, one at a time, to the Chapters section. Move your credits/retail sample mp3s elsewhere– those will be need to be uploaded separately and manually.
- Don’t use the computer while it’s running. It will keep bringing focus back to Fake and you could knock it off track.
- Pick your jaw up off the floor because the script just uploaded 100 chapters for you, and even named them the same as the filenames. BAM! You’re welcome, universe.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me. This script has no warranties or support, but hey, I’ll try to help!
Find the script useful?