- What did you love best about Chase Baker and the Dutch Diamonds?
- I love the influx of new characters in each book. Unique locations, land marks, and geographical features are fresh.
The archeological finds and histories are unprecedented.
It doesn’t seem to have a recurring or long lasting love interest. The admiration and appreciation for the opposite sex is fun, short-lived, and harmless.
- What was one of the most memorable moments of Chase Baker and the Dutch Diamonds?
- I haven’t read/listened to all of the books. So the cameo appearance and learning of his ex wife and teen-ish daughter was sweet.
- What does Andrew B Wehrlen bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
- I have to admit, again, that Andy is my all time favorite narrator. He excels with the Chase Baker series. I have listened to him narrate on other books and he takes voice acting to a higher level. Seriously, why is he only doing books?!
- Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
- An extreme reaction I would have had was nonbelief during the facetime section. I could be wrong, due to my lack of using video social media or communications, but I truly doubt Chase could have had that amount of panoramic or portrait views to assist with the tasks or seen the devices to know of pending dangers.
- Any additional comments?
- I review all books I read and audios I listen to.
However, “I was voluntarily provided this free review copy audiobook by the author, narrator, or publisher.”
Review from Chase Baker and the Dutch Diamonds →