- Would you listen to Crazy Like a Foxe again? Why?
- Oh, yeah. I have listened to all the other ones twice now and will probably listen to them all again. I love this series!
- What about Joel Leslie’s performance did you like?
- I love Joel Leslie! This is actually book 8 in the series (two of them were novellas and were given X.5 numbers since they were character development stories and did not have mysteries. So having listened to the previous 7 books with Joel, I just love how he has carefully crafted each characters voice and given them all such unique personality.
- If you could take any character from Crazy Like a Foxe out to dinner, who would it be and why?
- Skyler, of course! But Keith would have to come with him!
- Any additional comments?
- Haley previously promised no more cliffhangers and then what does she do? Leaves us with a cliffhanger! But this time, the cliffhanger has nothing to do with the mystery in the book and sets up the next book. I won’t give it away.
If you are buying this book, you have no doubt read the previous ones, so there is not much more to say other than these books keep getting better and better!
This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.
Review from Crazy Like a Foxe →