- Would you consider the audio edition of No Time for Mourning to be better than the print version?
- I feel that Franklin Horton is a even and steady author. I love all his books the same. At the end of each book I want more.
- Which scene was your favorite?
- I love all his conflicts with characters. Each one is different and how they deal with them. I love that the main characters are not always winning. Sometimes more than not you lose in life.
- Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
- My husband had to ask me to take my earbuds out at the dinner table.
- Any additional comments?
- Waiting for book 5!
Review from No Time for Mourning →