- Where does Full Share rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
- I don’t like to rank the books I read. Different books fit different moods. I found Full Share to be an excellent traveling companion while commuting, and that it kept me awake and listening long after my bedtime.
- What did you like best about this story?
- In this book we get to see Ishmael putting his training into practice. When an emergency occurs in the ship’s life support system, he quickly spots it and reacts appropriately. The action is fast paced, as the crew make repairs and cope with the emergency.
- Have you listened to any of Jeffrey Kafer’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
- Jeffrey Kater is an excellent reader. The Solar Clipper series is the first I have heard him read. I find his voice pleasant, his delivery excellent, and his ability to use intonation to emphasize the drama enhances the text of the book.
- Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
- No extreme reactions to these books. For the most part, they are a steady delivery of a working person’s world. There is drama, there is tragedy, but the ship must go on.
Review from Full Share →