- Would you say that listening to this book was time well-spent? Why or why not?
- I have a backlog of books to read and hence I get irrationally irritated when I feel like a book runs very slow. This book did that. The start was very very slow and kept increasing my boredom with it. I kept wishing it will pick up speed soon, but it didn’t by the time I quit.
- Was Land of Gods worth the listening time?
- Since the start was very slow, I didn’t find the character development to be adequate. The scenes felt lackluster and uninteresting.
- Any additional comments?
- I was voluntarily provided a free copy of this book by the author / narrator / publisher and I’m leaving an unbiased review.
Review from Land of Gods →