- What did you like best about this story?
- There’s so much tension and misunderstandings and confusion between the characters that you never know what’s going to happen next.
- Which scene was your favorite?
- When we see Gabe in a pair of jeans, OMG makes me wish there was a visual to go with it, but in my imagination…
- Any additional comments?
- What do you do when the woman you’re falling for is your brothers ex-girlfriend? So much room for misunderstandings and false steps!
Connor Brown did a good job with the narration, the character voices were good, but always consistent and sometimes it was hard to tell who was speaking. He has a nice voice and the pacing was good.
The story is excellent, it picks up a bit after the first story and carries forward the challenging relationships between the Maxfield brothers and their father, I can’t wait for the next part.
Note: This book was provided free by the author/narrator/publisher in exchange for an unbiased review.
Review from The Billionaire’s Rebellious Lover →