- Would you consider the audio edition of Chase Baker and the Dutch Diamonds to be better than the print version?
- I haven’t read the print or ebook version. I will mention though what a vivid narrative that Andrew B. Wehrlen has done with this short but satisfying work! More about that further into my review.
- What other book might you compare Chase Baker and the Dutch Diamonds to and why?
- Chase Baker is an ongoing protagonist in a long series by author Vincent Zandri. Although this is the first I’ve been priviledged to listen to, I bet other works in the series are similar and also good reads / listens!
- Have you listened to any of Andrew B Wehrlen’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
- This is the first audio book project narrated by Andrew that I have listened to. He has a listenable, easily understood voice. He seemed to pronounce words correctly. Without going absurdly overboard with his performance, he isn’t just a reader, he performs the characters and the storyline! Good choice for this work!
- Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
- It is brief, but I took a few minutes here and there.
- Any additional comments?
- This is well thought out and written. The narration was excellent, professional.
I appreciate those attributes.
It was entertaining and worth the time investment involved.
Thanks for the opportunity to listen and offer my opinions on this work!
A review copy was gifted to me at no charge. In return, I am happy to provide an honest review. Also at no charge.
Review from Chase Baker and the Dutch Diamonds →